All membership levels enjoy the following privileges:
- Free regular admission to those named on the membership card
- Discounts on select special engagements, education classes and programs to those named on the membership card
- 10% discount on purchases from Botanica gift shop and greenhouse (excluding sale and consignment merchandise)
- 10% discount at the Garden Café
- Invitations to members-only events and activities
- Reciprocal privileges at more than 270 gardens nationwide
- Discounts at select area museums and attractions
- Discounts at select greenhouses, landscapers, garden centers and nurseries
Admits one student over age 18 with valid student ID.
$30 Senior Individual
Admits one individual over age 60.
Admits one named individual listed on the membership card.
$55 Individual & Guest
Admits one named adult on the membership card. One guest receives free admission when visiting the Conservatory with the member.
Admits two named adults listed on the membership card.
Admits two named adults as well as all children or grandchildren ages 18 and under listed on the membership card.
Family benefits, plus free admission for up to 2 guests attending with the member(s).
Family benefits, plus free admission for up to 4 guests attending with the member(s).
Family benefits, plus free admission for up to 6 guests attending with the member(s).
Family benefits, plus free admission for up to 8 guests attending with the member(s).
Franklin Park Conservatory Access
A reduced rate family membership for families in eligible programs with proof of participation. Franklin Park Conservatory Access memberships are available by mail or at the Visitor Center only. To be eligible, families must provide a photo ID plus one of the following forms of ID: CareSource, Ohio Directions card, Medicaid card, W.I.C. card, Molina card.
Donors making gifts of $1000 or more to the Conservatory’s Annual Fund enjoy all the benefits of Conservatory membership plus exclusive opportunities. For more information about the Monarch Society, call 614.715.8042
A reduced rate individual and guest membership is available for current teachers. To receive this discount, teachers must provide a current teacher ID card. This membership is only available at the Visitor Center or by mail with a copy of your current teacher ID.
For more information on Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens' Access, Monarch Society, or Teacher Membership, call 614.715.8058.
Prices and benefits subject to change without notice.