Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is proud to partner with Boy Scouts of America in central Ohio to offer educational, hands-on activities designed around scout adventures.
Programs (below) include lessons with hands-on activities and a take-home component (dependent on program). Each program will satisfy a portion of the required steps of each adventure. Conservatory admission is included with program fee during regular business hours (daily from 10am–5pm).
Know Before You Go:
- All scouts and leaders/representatives need to register and pay program fee if attending. Space is limited, we appreciate your understanding.
- A max of 2 scout leaders or representatives may attend with each troop. Space is limited, we appreciate your understanding.
- Admission to the Conservatory is included with paid program fee during operating hours.
- We invite parents/caregivers to explore park grounds (free) or to explore the biomes and gardens (admission rates apply) during the program. Meet up with your child following the program to enjoy the Conservatory together.
- Space is limited and programs are designed for specific age groups/badges/adventures; we kindly ask for no siblings or tag-alongs. We invite family members to explore park grounds (free) or to explore the biomes and gardens (admission rates apply) during the scout program. Thank you for your understanding!
- If dates do not correspond with your group’s needs, please contact Hope Anuskewic to inquire about private experiences.
- Badges/belt loops are not included with programming fee.