Reservations are available now and required for all guests, including Members.
One of the Conservatory’s signature holiday programs is back again! Visit with the big guy himself, Santa Claus, after you “catch” breakfast. Katie’s Pancakes will be on-site flipping pancakes. Enjoy all the pancakes and sausage you can eat, plus orange juice and coffee.
Please read the reservation instructions before reserving tickets:
- Reservations will be available starting 11am on October 25. They are required for all guests, including members.
- A reservation is required for every guest, including children under 3. Reservations include breakfast and visiting Santa.
- When making reservations, selecting an arrival time is required. Guests must arrive within 15 minutes of the arrival time they select or the Conservatory may be unable to accommodate the reservation. A reservation DOES NOT guarantee guests can arrive at any time they wish.
- Breakfast with Santa is an extremely popular event and certain arrival times sell out quickly. We kindly ask guests not to make reservations if they do not plan to actually arrive at the time they selected.
- A reservation to Breakfast with Santa does not include admission to the Conservatory. If guests would like to visit the Conservatory they should reserve tickets online or at the Visitor Center.
- General Admission tickets and Breakfast with Santa reservations can be purchased in one transaction. The system will require you to log into your account or create an account before making a transaction.
- When available, click the link to make reservations for Breakfast with Santa. Select the preferred time and the appropriate number of reservations.
- Add these reservations to your cart but do not finish the transaction.
- Click the orange “Continue Shopping” link or the green “Tickets” button at the top of the page to proceed to the ticket calendar.
- Navigate the calendar to December 2022 and select the “Daily Admission” button on the date you are attending Breakfast with Santa.
- Select the preferred time and the appropriate number of tickets.
- Confirm that the reservations and General Admission tickets are in your cart before finishing the transaction.