Registration is available now!
Spend a sweet day with friends and family creating a mini house with graham crackers, icing and candy.
Please read the reservation instructions before reserving tickets:
- Reservations are available starting 11am on October 26. They are required for all guests, including members.
- Plan to make reservations as a family or group. Each reservation includes one gingerbread house kit ($10) and groups need to make as many reservations as they want kits. For example, a group that wants to create one gingerbread house together would need to make one reservation. A group that wants to have two kits would need to make two reservations and so on. At least one reservation is required to participate in the event but not every person in the group needs a reservation unless the group wants a kit for every person.
- General Admission is required to participate in Create a Gingerbread House. Please reserve General Admission tickets online, in advance for November 24 in addition to making a reservation(s) for Create a Gingerbread House.
- General Admission tickets and Create a Gingerbread House reservations can be purchased in one transaction. The system will require you to log into your account or create an account before making a transaction.
- When available, click the link to make a reservation for Create a Gingerbread House. Select the preferred time and the appropriate number of reservations.
- Add these reservations to your cart but do not finish the transaction.
- Click the orange “Continue Shopping” link or the green “Tickets” button at the top of the page to proceed to the ticket calendar.
- Navigate the calendar to November 2023 and select the “Daily Admission” button on November 24.
- Select the preferred time and the appropriate number of tickets.
- Confirm that the reservations and General Admission tickets are in your cart before finishing the transaction.
- Groups are welcome to explore the Conservatory before or after participating in Create a Gingerbread House. Please plan your General Admission ticket and Create a Gingerbread House reservation(s) accordingly.