Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is happy to support non-profit organizations whose mission aligns with the mission of the Conservatory. Each year we receive numerous requests for donations. Though we would like to fill all requests we receive, we are unable to do so.
Ticket Donation Requests
Non-profit organizations can request up to four (4) general admission tickets to Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens for raffles and auctions.
In order for your request to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
- Requesting organizations must be 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit
- Request must include a copy of the organization’s IRS tax determination letter
- No third party requests will be approved
- Organizations will only be approved for one request per year
- Your request must be submitted at least three (3) weeks in advance of need
Additional Items to Note:
- Tickets not utilized by expiration date cannot be reissued and will become void after expiration date
- Preference for Conservatory general admission tickets will be given to organizations within Franklin County
- Occasionally items outside the four (4) general admission tickets are requested. Please make note in the additional information box on the online form what item you are requesting from the Conservatory to be donated
- Donation requirements and policies subject to change
- Due to the large number of requests, we are unable to provide information regarding the status of requests